Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009

Covergirl

All those years it has been right in front of me and I kept ignoring it. I am talking about US brand Covergirl. After crossing the way of lashblast mascara in so many tutorials/hauls/reviews, I finally decided to buy it. (There's actually a store on my way to school tomorrow so I might leave a bit earlier :)). So I looked around their website for a bit and also got very exciting about their so called 'eyeslicks'. These are eyeliners based on a gel formula and I actually never tried something like that before. All the colors seem to have a metallic shimmer which is quite cool. So hopefully I'll post a review tomorrow.

I really like trying out drugstore brands and mixing them with high end products. I am sure that some expensive products are worth the money but I'm also happy to make good bargains.

Good night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen