Montag, 15. Juni 2009

essie & O.P.I. haul

My nailpolish order from ebay.com arrived today so here's some pictures and a quick review.


Photobucket

left to right: O.P.I. Elephantastic Pink, Essie Cruise Control, Essie Anniversary Gala, Essie Carousel Coral, Essie Shelter Island



Photobucket

thumb: Essie Shelter Island, index finger: Essie Cruise Control, middle finger: Essie Anniversary Gala, ring finger: Essie Carousel Coral, pinky: O.P.I. Elephantastic Pink

The disappointment is definitely Essie's Anniversary Gala. It's so sheer, you can barely see any pink. It's basically just shimmer for your nails. The other ones are all good, the O.P.I. has the best coverage though. I would also call this my favorite together with Carousel Coral and Shelter Island. Cruise Control is a little to plastic-barbie-ish-looking, but it's a nice polish still.
So I guess I have enough bright summery nailpolishes so far. Now I'll go for the more serious items like NARS blushes and stuff! :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love OPI and Essie nailpolish! They're two of my favorite brands. I've got SO many OPI nailpolishes, they're SO good. Now I want to get Elephantastic Pink too! And I have to get more Essie nailpolishes, I only have one - in pink!

    AntwortenLöschen