Mittwoch, 1. April 2009

march favourites

I always wanted to do such a tag, so here it is.

1. Diorskin nude foundation: Because it looks natural, it keeps your balanced and it lasts forever. The first foundation that I really wear.

2. NARS eyeshadow in Night Clubbing: This will turn every day look into a night look. If you're looking for a sexy black, this is the thing to go for. Don't even need to talk about the pigmentation.

3. Lanôme Laque Liner: Because it's shiny! Do I need to say more? :)

4. Benefit erase paste in medium: This actually deserves to be an all-time favourite because I use it every day on my undereye circles. I love this stuff.

5. NARS ligloss in striptease: Because it's gorgeous. It makes the juciest nude lips ever without looking like concealer.

If you want to do this too, feel tagged! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen