Samstag, 28. März 2009

lancôme & essence - haul & review

What I purchased today:




Photobucket


-lancôme laque liner (yes, I got it) (25 euros, I actually got it for 15)
-essence jelly baby nail polish in bubblegum (LE) (1.25 euros)
-essence arctic lights eyeshadow & highlighter duo in ray of lilac (LE) (2.45 euros)

The nail polish is in a really pretty candy color, I love it. But it was so cheap, so I was in doubt. But I have to say I was surprised. It has a kind of jelly formula, which applies very easily and evenly. But after one coat I was a little disappointed, it didn't cover at all and the colour looked poor. I decided to go for a second coat, which I usually don't like to do. I mess up everything with a second coat. But this is really idiot-proof. The second coat glides on so smoothly and it's a huge difference! The result are super glossy and juicy candy-nails.

The eyeshadow seams to be a little disappointing, the pigmentation is bad, what I expected it to be, but the consistency is really weird. It crumbles and doesn't apply properly. I guess I'll give it another try anyways.

The laque liner seems to be pretty much what I have been looking for. It has a thin tip, which I like because I always make a thin line. Also it is glossy and it stays on forever. So this is my new favourite eyeliner I guess. Yay!

I tried to take pictures but it is too dark outside so I'll post them tomorrow.
So here you go:

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen