Sonntag, 5. Juli 2009

summer sale...

...is not only on fashion. All the counters have put their sale items in front, selling out things that are being discontinued. I also purchased some products and all of them have been marked down pretty good. I got:

-Biotherm Summer Source daily radiance body lotion for medium skin tones, it's basically a lotion that contains some self-tanner. It feels really good and gives you a slight, natural tan, without exposing yourself to the sun.

-Lancôme Laque Liner in Piha Sparkle, which I wanted to get anyway and now I found it for more than half off. Yay! I already had the black one and I love it!

-T. LeClerc Lipgloss in Pink Delice - it's a very sheer pink with some shimmer in a cute small tube and it smells like chocolate! Yummy!


Photobucket




Photobucket

piha sparkle on top of black liner & on it's own


A

pink delice on my lips


By the way, I want to start posting pictures, that you can click on to enlarge as soon as I have figured out how to do that! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen