Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009

tiny haul

Yesterday I got the oppurtinity to go to a NARS counter. This is a huge celebration for me, because they are really rare around here and the closest one over 1 hour away. So I swatched a lot, but still prefer to order online because it's cheaper.

I got this eyeshadow in strada which I loved right away. It's a medium purple colour with tiny gold sparkles. As usual, picture and swatch for you underneath.

I also got this little tampon box (isn't it cute?) in a store called butlers, that sells pretty much everything.


Photobucket




Photobucket

3 Kommentare:

  1. it's a nice colour

    senawantmorefashion.blogspot.com

    =**

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Strada sieht super aus, der steht auch noch auf meiner Wunschliste :).

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Farbe sieht ja wirklich toll aus. Wenn ich mal wieder zu einem Nars Counter komme, guck ich mir den auch mal an.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Amelie

    AntwortenLöschen