Samstag, 9. Mai 2009

hair & skin

First of all: I know my blog is really boring at the moment and I will tell you why. First, I am really busy right now because my finals are coming up and I have to study a lot.

I will now tell you about my skin and haircare routine and later this week I want to show you my NARS collection.

Also I will tell you some experience with snowberry cosmetics.

Ok, I'll start with hair. I switch shampoos from time to time, because I heard that your hair gets used to it. In my opinion that's a really cool result of research because I love trying new things! :)
For me it's important that shampoo doens't contain any silicone or aggressive tensides. Apart from that, it has to be moisturizing because I have really dry hair and I get split-ends very easily. I like the lavera almond milk shampoo, even if it's not that moisurizing, but it smells amazing.
Today I got the regenerating shampoo by annemarie börlind, but I haven's tried it yet. I think it's the one in the middle. I would like to try the conditioner too.

Photobucket


I love the Brilliant Care Conditionere by Sante, which is my HG. It's really good. I use it every day or every other day.
After conditioning I apply Phyto 9 or the "baume defrisenteur" by Phyto, if I plan to straighten my hair. I'm a huge fan of Phyto leave-in products!

Now for skincare. First of all: I have combination skin with larger pores on my cheeks and during the day my face tends to become shiny. I used the products by Dr. Hauschka for about the past year. I liked the wash cream and the face tonic for oily skin, but I couln't really find a good moisturizer, which would avoid my skin from getting shiny.

So I thought it's about time to try something new. I discovered this brand called mádara in a local organic store and I loved the design. The products seemed really light and they had a foam cleanser. A FOAM CLEANSER!!! If you're into organic cosmetics, you will know that's a really rare thing to find. Anyways, I had to buy it of course, but haven't tried yet.

Photobucket



I got a 10% off coupon when I checked out and if I like the cleanser, I might get the whole combination skincare set, which contains the foam cleanser, a toner and a mattifiying gel.

Doesn't it look pretty? I am very excited to try!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen