Samstag, 30. Mai 2009

NARS eyeshadow haul

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while but I will catch up with some things now, so here is my little nars haul & swatches:


Photobucket

NARS Alhambra duo (shimmery pink & golden champagne)

Photobucket

Nars Faith (peach with gold)

Photobucket

Nars Abyssinia (pearl with slight shimmer)

Photobucket

left to right: Alhambra pink, Alhambra gold, Faith, Abyssinia

Photobucket

Tweezerman folding lashcomb


I love every single one of the eyeshadows, they are such perfect bright yet wearable and subtile colours for summer. The quality and pigmentation are great, I mean they're nars...
The lash comb is pretty good too, but the bristles are really pointed(!!!!), as you can see. So you have to be careful and concentrated when working with it. It's actually to be used after applying mascara, then it will seperate and de-clump your lashes.

I definitely want to get some more nars products, especially the laguna bronzer and albatross highlighter.

I will soon post a haul of nice skincare products from a really cool, upcoming brand, so check back later today!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen