Samstag, 2. Mai 2009

shopping today

So I went to a big drugstore today and I tried, swatched and liked these things:



CK ultimate eyeliner in cocoa sheen (warm brown), which is pretty much my haircolor

Photobucket
image by sephora.com

Artdeco eyeshadow in 233 (not sure anymore), this reminded me of mac's all that glitters

Photobucket
image by artdeco.de


Sans Soucis eyeshadow base, looked really good and very nice texture but I so want to try the UDPP


Photobucket

image by sanssoucis.de

Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in Champagne blush, which is the lightest pink. Very pretty, a little sparkly though

Photobucket

image by geschenidee.ch



And guess what? I didn't buy any of these. Although I maybe would have bought the liner if I knew it contained a brush. I got some skincare products and one brush, I will update on that later.
But I didn't get any make up at all. I think I will order certain things online soon, so stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen