Samstag, 7. März 2009

another beautyfool day

Today I jumped into my local drugstore (dm) to pick up a few things for my mom. To make it clear, I didn't have the intention to buy anything for me. But there it was. The anticipated esprit cosmetics rack. I knew it was coming up but since it hasn't been there the past weeks I didn't have it in mind.
Some stuff seems too expensive for what it is but I really wanted a foundation brush and this one is supposed to be quite good and the polishes are really small but they have such pretty colors. They have dups of a lot of Chanel polishes like blue satin, rouge noir, lilac sky... (I bought this one for my cousin)
I'm really excited to try out Pastel Sparkle, I really dislike regular pastels. You know, those which were on in the 90's... But this one has gold sparkles! LOVE!

I also have plans what else to buy. There's an eye shadow brush for about 6 euro (wasn't available yet) and I kinda set an eye on a 'Natural Care Brush on Powder'. It's a (mineral?) powder with a brush on top of it, I know it's not very innovative but I decided that I need this in my purse. It's perfect for a long day at school. Plus it's ecocert and organic cosmetics make my heart melt.

Here's what I picked up:


Smoothie Rose polish & foundation brush

Photobucket

Pastel Sparkle & Smoothie Rose polishes

Photobucket

Smoothie Rose on my nails (it's a pearlized lilac-pink color, the photo doesn't show how pretty it is!)

Photobucket

foundation brush: 9.99 euro
small nail polish: 2.99 euro


If you want to know more about Esprit Cosmetics or see all the products & some reviews, check out paddy's blog http://www.innenundaussen.blogspot.com/. You'll also find a lot of information about German drugstore products.

1 Kommentar: