Samstag, 21. März 2009

Dianne Brill Lip Lingerie

I really have been wanting a light, peachy lipstick. I watched Fafinettex3's MAC haul and she got a MAC lipstick in "Shy Girl". That was kinda the colour I wanted and I looked around a bit at different brands who else has something like this. Finally I found some beautyful lipstick colours (and the cutest packagings & sexiest names) at Dianne Brill. Here's what I picked up:


Dianne Brill Lip Lingerie lipstick in "Thigh-High Nylons"
Photobucket
image by diannebrill.com
Ain't the packaging cute?
Photobucket
Here it looks darker than it actually is:
Photobucket
Here it looks sparkling but it doesn't contain any shimmer at all. It's just glossy.
Photobucket
The lady in the store told me, that these are not gonna dry out your lips and they're supposed to be really long-lasting. So we'll see. I am really happy with the colour and the consistency of it though.
I apologize for the poor photos but my camera is not here and these are made with my phone.
What do you think about Dianne Brill products?
A little update: I still love this lipstick, I think it's a great product. But it is pretty perfumed and if that bothers you, this might not be for you. I have to say that this might be a reason for me, not to buy any dianne brill lipsticks anymore, if I can find the kind of what I want without a strong scent.
It doesn't smell bad, I just taste and smell it when I wear it and I don't like that so much.
The smell reminds me of the old generation of lipsticks, those ones that I used to steal from my mom when I was little, before the whole non-perfumed wave started.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen